Our website uses cookies. You can read how we use them on our Web Privacy page

Change of Name Deeds - Family Law Legal Help, Solicitor Advice and Support in Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes
Home | About| Solicitors| Contact & Opening Times| Payments| Testimonials| Complaints| Web Privacy
Change of Name Deeds

Change of Name Deeds

You may wish to change your name. You do not have to wait for your divorce to be finalised before you can change your name. If you would like to revert to your maiden name or to a new name, we can arrange this for you.

In some circumstances, you can change your child’s name. To find out if this is possible, please call us for advice.

It is a quick and simple process. For a competitive fixed fee we will prepare the Change of Name Deed on your behalf and provide you with certified copies for your use. The whole process can be completed within just 24 hours.